Academic Program Information:
Arts & Humanities
Don Wright Faculty of Music
Information & Media Studies
Richard Ivey Business School
Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
Brescia University College
Huron University College
King's University College
Robarts Research Institute
Lawson Health Research Institute
London Regional Cancer Program
Other (e.g., Visiting scholar, postdoctoral fellow, spouse, etc.)
Other(Spouse, Postdoc, etc.)
Current Year in Program:
Please answer ALL of the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in this volunteer position?
2. What do you hope to gain from this volunteer experience?
3. Describe any previous experiences where you utilized cross-cultural, helping, and communication skills.
4. Describe any previous experience(s) you have had with Income Tax return preparations, if any.
5. List your employment history, volunteer experience(s), and any other
relevant extra-curricular activities.?
6. Explain how the skills and experiences you have gained in the above activities would be of value to you as an International Income Tax Preparation Volunteer.
7. What other commitments (eg. Part-time Work, Volunteer, Extra-curricular activities, etc.) do you have during February and March, 2013?
8. How many hours per week are you able to commit during the weeks of the Income Tax Clinic (March 10 - March 28, 2014), keeping in mind schoolwork and other commitments? Please note, the income tax clinic runs during limited hours between 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday).
9. Are you available for the 2 mandatory training sessions listed below? Note that volunteers must attend ALL training sessions in order to be able to volunteer at the Income Tax Clinic for International Students.
Training day 1: Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Training day 2: Saturday, March 1, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
An additional training date may be added
to complete the application, please the following download and submit to Fabiana Tepedino. The schedule can be submitted by e-mail to volunteer schedule firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off in person to:
International and Exchange Student Centre WSS, Room 2120 Western University * Applicants may include a copy of their current resume and/or letters of reference.
To help us in our efforts to prevent spam messages, please correctly enter the two words above, as displayed. If you cannot read the words, click on the refresh button (below the two words) or speaker icon to hear the words.
By clicking on the "Submit" button, I agree that all of the above information is correct and complete.
*Please submit the form only once.
Last Updated: December 23, 2013
Also from this web page:
Join the Conversation
All information disclosed by students to IESC will be kept confidential. It will not be shared with family, university staff, course instructors, or others without written permission and will not become part of academic records.
The International and Exchange Student Centre is experienced in working with diverse populations.