Hire an international student!
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment
- Post-Graduation Employment
- Post-Graduation Employment Program (pdf)
- New HRSDC (Service Canada) Guidelines Facilitate Employment of International Graduates
- Employers Guide
- Global Talent
- Can International Students Accept Jobs?
- The London-Middlesex Immigrant Employment Council (LMIEC)
- Social Insurance Numbers
- Additional Information
Last Updated: June 1, 2009
Also from this web page:
Join the Conversation
All information disclosed by students to IESC will be kept confidential. It will not be shared with family, university staff, course instructors, or others without written permission and will not become part of academic records.
The International and Exchange Student Centre is experienced in working with diverse populations.