Learning Skills Services
SDC's Learning Skills Counsellors provide information and support to help Western students achieve academic success.
Learning Skills Services is for all students: undergraduate and graduate students, students who experience academic setbacks, as well as students who want to maintain exceptional academic standing.
|Tweets by @LSSatWestern||
- Join our OWL site and access the Strategy Bytes Series
- Receive helpful information by email every two weeks
- Learn new strategies in SDC's Learning Help Centre
- Attend presentations on key learning topics
- Consult with a learning specialist
- Get help online to learn more about:
- Print the Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Winter 2014 term calendars and a weekly planner to help organize your time
Also from this web page:
Information disclosed by students to SDC's Learning Skills Counsellors is confidential. It will not be shared with family, faculty, staff or others without written consent and will not become part of academic records.